Vodafone produce a “Digital Parenting” magazine, in conjunction with The Parent Zone, to aid Parents of the digital age keep up to date with technology and staying safe online.
More information is available here.
Parent Info is an external website with expert information to help children and young people stay safe online.
Parent Info is a collaboration between The Parent Zone, which has been providing information and support to parents for a decade, and CEOP, the Child Exploitation and Online Protection command of the National Crime Agency.
Below are the latest articles from ParentInfo:
- Harmful sexual behaviour in children and young people: what parents need to know
- NCA-CEOP’s new ‘Jessie & Friends’ resource to help keep your child safer online
- What parents need to know about the online blackmail known as ‘sextortion’
- Don’t focus on the so-called ‘Momo Challenge’: educate children about online safety
- Simple life hacks if your family wants to cut back on screen time