Karl Sports: www.karlsportsclothing.co.uk – Click here to see photos
Our uniform suppliers are Karl Sports. You can order online using the links above, or alternatively order forms can be obtained from the school office.
- Black school skirt: Click here to see photos of acceptable styles. No skater, body-con, stretch on mini skirts. Skirts should be no shorter than 10cm above the knee.
- Black school trousers: Click here to see photos of acceptable styles. No gold zips, jeans, skinnies, or cropped styles.
- Regulation grey and white striped blouse: With revere collar; long-sleeved and short-sleeved available.
- Regulation V-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo: CLARET for years 7, 8 and 9. BLACK for years 10 and 11.
- Socks or tights: Plain white, black or grey ankle or three-quarter length socks or thick black or grey tights or ordinary fine beige tights.
- Shoes: Black with a sensible heel height. In the interests of safety, high platforms and extremes of heel are not allowed. Boots and open-toed sandals are not allowed. Trainers are not to be worn in school except during P.E. lessons.
- Outdoor coats: Plain jackets, coats or anoraks in a dark colour. (Leather or denim jackets are not acceptable.) Coats should not be worn inside the school building.
- Navy blue and red polo shirt with school logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Navy blue sports trousers with school logo
- Navy blue shorts or skort with school logo
- White sports socks
The following items are permitted:
- Wrist watch.
- 1 pair of small gold or silver stud earrings.
No other piercings are allowed. The wearing of other jewellery is expressly forbidden for reasons of safety and hygiene. Persistent wearing of inappropriate jewellery will lead to it being confiscated.
- Discreet make-up is permissible, however students may be asked to remove anything deemed as excessive.
- Coloured nail varnish or false nails should not be worn to school.
- Only natural hair colour dyes are acceptable.
- Hairbands/Bobbles and religious head wear must be in a plain style in school colours, e.g. black, grey, red or white, and must be worn in line with safety regulations.