- Would you like to improve your skills?
- Would you like to be part of a new team?
- Would you like to give something back to the school community?
- Would you like more house points?
If you have answered “YES” to any of these questions – apply to become a member of Team Southfield.
More information is available on the board outside the IT office.
What’s in it for you?
Evidence of skills
- TEAM WORK
- House points
- New friends
How do I apply?
- Students in all years can apply to be members of the new teams
- Members will be the “management team”
- Apart from the Council and previously agreed positions, you will choose a chair person who will lead meetings and report back to your link teacher/member of support staff.
- You will agree other roles as a team (e.g. secretary, minute taker)
- Application forms to be collected from and returned to the library
What Team can I join?
- SNAG – School Nutrition Action Group